Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Busy Times

We have been so busy lately. Charlie keeps us on our toes. He is starting to walk! He is only taking baby steps, but we are very excited. I have a feeling he will be running soon! He is a wild man!

Charlie has also learned the baby sign for "please." Charlie signs please when he wants us to read a book to him, if he wants a toy, or if he would like us to give him a snack. We are very proud of how well he uses this sign!




"Don't I like cute in my dress outfit? Mommy made me dress up for Cousin Kim's Wedding."

"I love to throw ALL 150 balls out of the ball pit Grandma gave me for my birthday! Mommy and Daddy don't mind cleaning them all up!"

"I am signing please because I want Mommy to give me one of my toys that is out of reach."

"I am not sleeping in this picture, I am pretending. This is my new cute game. I love to cuddle with my big Mickey Mouse from my Great Grandpa Charlie."

No comments: