So I have had a few complaints about my lack of updates. Things have been busy. I am wrapping up the school year. Since I last posted I have gotten a new job! Next year I will be teaching in the Lindbergh School District (Gifted Education). I am super excited to be teaching in the district that Charlie will some day attend. Charlie has also learned some new tricks. He claps, waves bye-bye (when he feels like it), and he is starting to drink from a sippy cup (only when he is in the mood).
Charlie has been enjoying the outdoors with frequent trips to the park. Enjoy some of my favorite new pictures!

"Maya is a cool girl, too bad she is moving soon. She will be my east coast friend."

"This is baby Randy. I can't beleive I was ever that small!"

"I love the swing!"

"Lets go Red Birds!"
No comments:
Post a Comment